Saturday, October 31, 2020

Sexy Halloween Party At Home: Rust Multi Maxi Dress and Big Little Meals (Includes Omakase)

                           

Happy Halloween loves! Tonight we had a fun time in and staying safe. Many events are going on in Tampa tonight, but with Covid cases on the rise (my county being the 2nd highest in the state) we definitely were not about to go out. Tonight's dress struck me because it reminded me of candy corn. I also have taken to wearing flowwy maxi dresses over the years. So, we are in a new neighborhood and this is our first Halloween here, like the last 14 years I have been in my own homes no trick or treaters ever come by (not that I am waiting or even care). I will say back when I lived in a development we did get some and I never had candy lol.















 Beautiful Wonders Rust Multi Maxi Dress: Red Dress Boutique

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

Earrings: Kendra Scott Rocksbox

Lipstick: Colour Pop Zebra




Oyster Omakase prepared by myself
bluepoint oysters from Whole Foods (you do have to shuck them yourself).




These are different combinations of Omakase that I have done over the Summer and these were our favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment