Sunday, October 25, 2020

METRO DINER GAME DAY EVENT Tampa Bay Bucs Vrs Las Vegas Raiders: White Stripe Dress + Flats

 




Happy Sunday loves! Today I was hosting a (hosted) game day event with Metro Diner to showcase their gluten free menu and game day family sized wing sets. I kept it simple as I was at home and wore this cute cotton dress originally by Z Supply which is a brand I love because their clothes are made with the softest fabric.


















Reverie Desert White Stripe Dress: Red Dress Boutique

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Cuff: Kendra Scott "Candace" in gold and silver

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Kendra Scott

Flats: Rothy's

Lipstick: MAC


Chicken salad sandwich - gluten free
A simple note on the bread: This is by far some of the best gluten free bread I have ever had. I usually turn down bread or hamburger buns because gluten free bread can be hit or miss a lot of times. I found that this bread had the same consistency as regular bread when grilled (referring to the grilled cheese). You can eat it right out of the refrigerator (referring to the chicken salad) and if you need to reheat it it doesn't get hard. I even tested my sandwich  with my gluten tester and it was free of gluten up to 20 ppm. One of the reasons I like Metro Diner is because they are well trained in gluten/Celiacs Disease and cross contamination. I have been to Metro Diners all over Florida during my road trips and I have never been glutened. The service is always consistent!


Egg, bacon, and cheese (usually made with a breakfast croissant) sandwich is gluten free



Grilled 3 cheese sandwich - gluten free



The large side salad comes with ranch dressing



Swiss, mushroom, burger on a - gluten free bun
the fries are not gluten free (they do not have a GF dedicated frier)




Philly cheese steak on a - gluten free bun
the fries are not gluten free (they do not have a GF dedicated frier)




These are the game day Family packs
Its not gluten free and contains 50 wings
You can get boneless, breaded, or non breaded



Sides- not gluten free
the onion rings are not gluten free (they do not have a GF dedicated frier)



Mac and cheese- not gluten free


Western Omelet with hash browns- gluten free
The hash browns are cooked in a dedicated area on a cooktop




Turkey bacon club sandwich- double stacked - gluten free bread







No comments:

Post a Comment