Friday, October 30, 2020

Catching Fall Vibes in Soho + Omakase At Home




Happy Friday loves! There is still no sweater weather here in Tampa yet. This is one of the cute dresses I bought for my home series "Comfy Chronicles", but its style is more of a simple going out dress, its fitted and not flared.n One thing I know everyone loves about Fall is the boots and booties so although this is not a Fall look, the booties up the anti with style and seasonality.

XOXO









Dress: Zara

Necklaces: C/O Ettika

Booties: Altuzzura for Target, not recent

Bangles: Rocksbox WILDE

Ring: Rocksbox Perry Street

Bracelets: C/O Charged Jewelry

Eyeglasses: C/O Eyeglass World


We did another Omakase at home. This time I wanted to focus more on Asian flavors. My husband loved the oysters above with the Nori (seaweed) on them.



This one was my favorite of the night: This is a Bloody Mary styled oyster.

No comments:

Post a Comment