Monday, December 16, 2019

NOVEMBER 2019 City Life VLOG: Making the Cut In South Tampa & Beyond!



November was a fabulous month of harmony and peace as well as lots and lots of events. November is one of my favorite months in the Fall because you get beautiful sunsets like this and cool weather if you are lucky. This time last year my life was full of discord and unhappiness and looking back I have come a long way. I have had so much fun this year and learned so much and I am super excited for what December brings! Below I will be sharing some photos that have not been seen before. Some of them did not make other blog posts and a lot of them are VLOG specific. 

I haven't given a fitness update since September. I am still working out every week as usual, I just haven't been able to get photos because I am so busy all the time with travel and events. I attempted to take photos at the gym with my cell phone and that was such a hot mess. Some of these women who film their yoga flows with their phone propped in their shoes make it look so easy, but ma'am it is not! I have also had to start going back downstairs to the gym which I hate, but I have no room in my condo. As a result my flexibility is regressing a bit which sucks. My dancer pose is not what it used to be right now so I am going to have to train with my yoga strap again.













Open mic night 


EVENTS

Media event- Mission Lago Ranch- Thonotasassa, Fl









Influencer event with Bon & Viv Spiked seltzer












Media event- Metro Diner





Media event- Poke Works










HAULS & PARTNERSHIPS

This month's Rocksbox purchase

Jewelry C/O Ettika









CBD Oil face and body oil


HAULS:





FITNESS:




DATE NIGHTS:


Boca Kitchen South Tampa


On Swann- Hyde Park Village






Luv Child Soho




Ceviche Tapas & Bar St. Pete

Il Ritorno- Downtown St.Pete







GLUTEN FREE MEALS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST IF NOT POSTED.




Roast salmon with veggie rice. I bought this Right Rice when my husband was still on his keto diet. This "rice" is actually made of veggies and is gluten free. It has more fiber than regular rice and 10 grams of protein  compared to regular rice having one gram and it has fewer carbs. It's keto friendly and quite tasty I might add, to me it tastes a lot like couscous which I have not had in over 8 years since couscous is not gluten free. This is a great alternative for everyone in the house and if you have kids it is a great way to get more veggies into their diet without them knowing. It was fairly easy to make also. They have several flavors, the one I purchased at the grocery store (Sprouts) was the garlic flavor, but after tasting how good it was I ordered the variety pack from Amazon for 28.99.


Wonton and shrimp noodle bowl

Ingredients
-4 shrimp (I like the frozen pre-cooked pink key west shrimp from Sprouts)


-shitake mushrooms (I buy the organic frozen ones from Publix)

-1 chicken and cabbage wonton (these are the frozen gluten free wontons from Whole Foods)

-sesame oil (garnish at the end)

-stir fry oil (just a few drops for taste)

-veggie seasoning (I purchased this seasoning packet from Fresh Market) 1 tbspn

-Celery salt (to taste)

-onion powder 1 tspn

-garlic powder 1 tbspn

-black pepper a sprinkle

-a sprinkle of sesame seeds

-a little sliced white onion

-beef broth 2 cups (I use Pacific or Swanson organic)

-1 cup water (most of it will boil out by the time its done)


-brown rice noodles or any gluten free noodle will do

Combine all ingredients in boiling water and let cook 2 minutes covered. Once the veggies soften reduce heat to medium or 5 on an electric stove. Add the noodles, shrimp, and wonton and let cook covered for 6 minutes. Drizzle a little of the chilli oil on the top once you pour it in a bowl and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment