Saturday, April 30, 2016

Boho Chic: Faux Suede A Line Skirt + Gauze Top + Cute Sandals

Hi loves! Happy Saturday! Today I wore this cute outfit to Riverfest as well as the Mac & Cheese Throw Down. I couldn't eat any of it, but it smelled amazing. Boho styling is one of my favorites because you can be free, flowy, and comfortable; while looking cute at the same time. As usual, I love being downtown in the city and I was loving the views. I hope you all enjoy the pictures! This is the Hillsborough River in which Riverwalk runs parallel to it at 1.8 miles. This area is great for parties as as well as festivals and working out.

Top  c/o Just Fab last year, similar check out LOOK "Staying Alive" here| A-line skirt here| Necklace c/o Neiman Marcus| Suede fringe bag here love this one here| Heels "Morely" here| Flower headband here|

*Wearing MAC Studded Kiss Lipstick
















No comments:

Post a Comment