Saturday, April 23, 2016

A-Line Skirt + Crop Mock Turtle Neck + Sandals

HI loves! Cheers to the weekend! I am still trying to regroup now that I am back home and no longer on vacation. We are on the tail end of a crazy month and next month ensures to be just as crazy! Today was my oldest brothers 41st birthday and I swear he looks exactly the same as he did in high school. Today, I chose to wear this cute 70's styled outfit; these skirts are so cute and I have been seeing them everywhere since January.

-My twists: Once I got back from St. Augustine I needed to moisturize and de-frizz. I usually don't have to do this when I use Eco-Styler Gel, however, I have to now because I no longer use that gel. If you want the tutorial on how I got my purple highlights the tutorial is here.

*Wearing Colour Pop Behr Hug

Mock turtle neck crop top Lulus (old)| Beaded necklace c/o Nieman Marcus| A line skirt here| Heels "Moorely" here|.















No comments:

Post a Comment