Saturday, April 9, 2016

Crew Neck Sweater + White Sailor Pants + Wedges

Happy Saturday loves! I wore the outfit to brunch today with hubby. The weather was so nice out and I have been wanting to wear this coral sweater for months! This whole week I have been organizing and rearranging practically everything from my closets, (clothes) to my clutches, and even the kitchen spices! It occurred to me that a large portion of my clothes are now considered vintage so I decided to make a section just for those items.

Over the rest of the year I will be to incorporating these items into my posts like I have done today. Do you have anything in your closet that is now vintage and you didn't even realize it? Its worth digging into your clothes to see! I almost gave a way 3 coats that in all actuality are in great condition, but I was wondering "Will this ever come back into style?" That fact of the matter is, everything comes back into style eventually and when it does you will have a vintage item that will be one of a kind.

Sweater here| Pants (vintage) similar here| Wedges Just Fab (old) | Kendra Scott "Carla" Earrings hereNecklace Sophie Harper Long Disc Necklace here|.

*Wearing MAC Half & Half











No comments:

Post a Comment