Monday, January 4, 2016

Girls Night Out: Fur Vest+ Portofino Blouse+Jeans+Jimmy Choo

Hi loves!!! Happy Tuesday and first post of the new year (I think?). I had a great night tonight with a much needed girls night, and to boot, its 55 degrees here! I have been sequestered here in my condo and enjoying life and its easy to just get happy and settle in; I was so glad to get out! I am loving this twist and curl, its the same one from about 3 weeks ago.

Vest (the tan one is sold out, but pink is still available) here| DL 1961 Jeans here| | Portofino blouse here| heels Jimmy Choo here|.

*Wearing Color Pop lipstick and lip liner LBB

*I refreshed my curls with Coco Conscious Collective Styling Oil here and Garnier Fructose Sleek and Shine leave in conditioner.













No comments:

Post a Comment