Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Fabletics Sky's The Limit Collection & FLY

Hi loves! Happy (early) New Year! Today I am going to review the Sky's the Limit collection for Fabletics which came out earlier this year and is currently 40% off here. This collection grew on me, I wasn't a fan of the pink and black seashell print for summer and then I was thinking the pixel print was way too bright. I was hesitant, but I ordered two pieces to start and it turns out I loved them!


Palm Springs
Salar Crop
Moorea Bra

The Moorea Bra is a really cute crop top. I had to exchange it the first time because it has a built in bra and it runs small. I usually wear an XS however, with this I had to get a S. Its extremely fitted and I personally had to get help getting it on and off. The Salar Crops I loved. When I put them on for the first time I immediately noticed the fabric that the crops are made from was different. It has more stretch and kind of a silky feel.


Twentynine Palms FLY Collection
Ashley Bodysuit
Bristol Short

The fabric for the bodysuit is the same as the fabric that the solar crops are made from. I just thought this bodysuit was too cute when I saw it in the FLY collection. Twentynine Palms was the first set I ordered in the seashell print; Its simplistic, comfortable, and versatile. The Bristol shorts are really comfortable and unique. I love wearing the set together as well as paired with other clothing items.





Running Springs: Sol Tank & Moro Short in pixel print + bra and headband c/o

This outfit was my first run in with the pixel print. I love the Moro shorts (I have several) and I fell in love with the print and the fun colors immediately. The Sol Tank is an interesting design, it runs a size big though.




Tahquitz Peak
.
Solar crops c/o
Headband c/o
Oula Tank in Cranberry




I can't remember the full name of this outfit,I bought the Carlsbad tank in an xxs and it fits perfectly! I did remove the bra padding for personal preference. The fabric is breathable and stretchy and I love the print and the design. The Cognac skirt is also very very comfortable, probably more comfortable than the other skirts I have purchased from Fabletics.

Carlsbad Tank
Cognac skirt










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete