Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Saturday Fun Tree Lighting OOTN

Hi loves! Boy I went to this tree lighting in the city weeks ago, but hated how the photos turned out; so some are a mix of that day and today. I hope you all are having a fab week! Today, I am wearing an outfit that is completely recycled. I am a firm believer in re-wearing (and re-styling) clothes.Although this dress was a part of a capsule collection from Target you may be able to find it on websites like Postmark or Ebay.

* My hair is in the same twist out from weeks ago, the pictures at the very bottom are when I first took the twists down hrs now. I used Shea Moisture Curling Soufle, As I Am Double Butter Cream, and Coco Conscious Styling oil.

*Lipstick Urban Decay Matte After Dark

Dress Phillip Lim for Target (old) | shawl blazer Forever 21 (old) similar here| heels Teyla Just Fab (no longer sold) similar here| Necklace Lulus similar here.

*Wearing Urban Decay Matte After Dark
                                 









                      











No comments:

Post a Comment