Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Currently Loving in 2016


Hi loves! Every once in a while I would like to do a "currently loving" post. It's not often that I come across items that I love so much that I feel like I am hiding this secret & need to share. Starting at the top, I am loving these Garnier Fructis hair products. I am currently working on a review/tutorial for them on my YouTube channel. I was drawn to these products because they are gluten free and I was looking for a gluten free hair gel with a strong hold to replace my Eco Styler gel. I am not going to go into too much detail since I am working on a review.


The great thing about getting subscription boxes with goodies is that you get exposed to new products! I got both the benefit mascara and my first Color Pop lippie and liner in the Beauty Con BFF box last fall. This mascara & primer is the "real deal". I have heard bloggers boast that Benefit products are some of the best in the past, but I wasn't inclined to buy a 25.00 mascara when I am often allergic to most. I have been wearing my fake lashes less and less since I broke my finger so I decided to give it a try. Not only is this mascara great, but its water proof and it does not smudge. You have to work to get this mascara off (I use their brand makeup remover) and it lengthens and elongates your lashes.


Color Pop, now this brand has been everywhere the last year. I wasn't sure if it was just getting hyped by bloggers because they were being sponsored or if it really was that great. I am a bit of a lipstick addict and I have grown tired of MAC seemingly putting out the same shades with different names. So, not only are these lipsticks affordable (under $5.00), but they have the matching lip liner with the same name as the lipstick. The thing that impressed me the most is that the color does not fade when you put it on for the day.


This is random, but I love my new heels (Jimmy Choo Abel) I got for Christmas! This was my first exposure to designer heels and I was blown away by how comfortable they are!


The Portofino blouse from Express. In the last three months I have purchased about 5. They go on sale all the time and they are timeless and classic. These blouses can be styled so many ways which is why I keep buying them in different prints. They remind me of a more affordable version of the J.Crew Blythe blouse.

This Styling oil (#4) from Coco Conscious Collective here. All of the products are great, but this oil is insane! I love the whole line, but this oil stands out as the best oil mixture I have ever used. It mixes well with other products and it leaves my hair so silky, smooth, and moisturized.


My last favorite is the Sally Hansen Gel Polish. Everyone keeps asking me if I use an expensive or "special" kind of nail polish. This is my favorite polish and I have been using this brand for a year now. I love it because it lasts two weeks! I have come to like the creamier colors because they really pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment