Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekend Relax Mode- Fur Vest+Jeans+ Thigh High Boots

Hi loves! Today has been uber relaxing and cold! These were the worst conditions for me to be taking pictures in because it was so windy and freezing! Since it was cold I opted to wear this thermal henley to keep warm this morning. I was pretty much planning a laid back day with hubby after getting a little business out of the way earlier. I am loving this fur vest because it is so versatile! This is only the second time that I have worn it this winter and I have a lot of ideas for it before winter comes to an end.

Earlier in the week I twisted my hair up. Although these twists are not extremely small, they are very small for the amount of hair I have. They took almost 5 hours to do and I plan on wearing them for the next month.

Henley thermal shirt Victoria's Secret (old) similar here love this one here also!| Faux Fur vest H&M (sold out) similar here| Jeans Rock and Republic similar here| Boots Gigi LUXE Just Fab here| Rayban Clubmasters (RX) here|.














No comments:

Post a Comment