Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My 2015 Staple Gluten Free Products (VLOG)

Hi loves! As you know I 100% promote eating whole and unrefined foods and I do eat that way about 90-95% of the time. Not everyone is like that though and I like to supplement my meals with items such as noodles, rice, or sometimes canned beans. I wanted to put together a comprehensive video of items that have become safe staple items in my home. I hope that maybe this video may help with those of you just starting your Gluten Free Journey or those of you who are looking for some new items to try!

Some notes- I shop at about 5 different grocery stores. I am lucky to live in an urban area that has markets and grocery stores that cater to those who have special diets. All the items that I show can not be purchased in one specific store. If you have any questions about where I got a particular item just leave it in the comment box and I will get back to you.

This video is part 2 of  a vlog I filmed last week and it was just too long. Part 1 is on 2015 New Year Diet, Glutening, and some info on what is really in our chicken. Feel free to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment