Friday, January 9, 2015

Fashion Friday: Sexy Black Sweater Dress

Hi loves! I have not blogged an outfit all week. It feels so strange! I mostly had to wait because I needed to do my hair and since I don't use heat I had to wait for my hair to air dry. So anyhow today is the day and I can finally remove these rollers and shake it out!!! I hope you all had a fantastic week!

So, I knew I was going to go out today, but I had planned on wearing something else. Out of no where its 54 degrees! I had to re-group really fast. Once upon a time I used to buy clothes from Victoria's Secret. This is one of two sweater dresses I purchased and out of all of the stuff I bought from there, the sweater dresses are the only ones I still have. This was a really top quality item (cashmere) and I got them both on sale.

Cashmere sweater dress Victoria's Secret (Old) love this one here| Heels lulus here| Wool Pea Coat New York & Co (old) love this one here| Earrings Jewelmint Golden Age here| Clutch Asos (old)|.

*Hair tutorial will be up on Monday
*wearing MAC Nasty Gal Gunner lipstick





















No comments:

Post a Comment