Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter Layers (OOTD)

Hi loves! so today I had all these plans and many of them did not go accordingly. Its so funny when I think about it, but I am glad that I was able to get the pictures taken for this outfit and that my hair turned out nicely. I spent about an hour trying to get my hair in this style and I just had to give up because I simply have too much hair to do this particular style on my own. So, I had already picked out my hair so I just went on ahead with the curly fro today. Its been a while anyway. So today is the last day of the cooler weather so I wanted to do some layering. The pieces in this outfit is not particularly warm, but in layers it works out quite nice.


Leather boots Just Fab Durham here|Gingham print blouse NY&Co|Cowl Neck Sweater NY&Co here|Faux leather jacket NY&Co here |Jeans Forever 21 here| Jewelmint Earrings|Bag Louis Vuitton Speedy















No comments:

Post a Comment