Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fitted Striped Pants + Quilted Moto Jacket ( OOTD)

The pants really reminded me of a classic black and white piece that can be styled and resyled over again. New York & Co is getting better and better at putting out classic pieces that are unique. Pants from NYC usually run big on me in a 0, but the cut and fit of these are great. If you are petite you will probably love these slim fitting pants! 

This jacket is giving me life plain and simple! All last year insearched for a cute moto jacket that was under $50. I coupd not believe it when I came into Forever 21 and saw this amazing jacket for $39.95!


jacket Forever 21 (in store) similar here| pants New York & Co here| Boots Just Fab Hinton here|

                            












No comments:

Post a Comment