Thursday, October 17, 2013

Spirit Day OOTD (Standing Up Against Bullying) Blogger Collaboration

 Hi loves! I was so excited when I found out today was Spirit Day! Not only that, but purple is my favorite color so I really wanted to come up with something cute. Note the make up tutorial will be posted tonight and the hair tutorial will be posted in a week and a half (I have quite a few to post still). I collaborated with some of my fellow fabshionistas and I would love for you all to check out their blog posts below!!




J.Crew blythe blouse in purple here


Levis 535's here








Sugar Pop Earrings Jewelmint here

Heels Shoe Dazzle Samia here
Bag Michael Kors Hamilton Chain tote


Click here to see how Toya styled her outfit for Spirit Day
Click here to see Marieesbella's OOTD for Spirit Day



2 comments: