Monday, October 7, 2013

All Autumn Colors OOTD (From the Autumn Look Book)

Earlier in the year I was raving about how comfortable these jaquard skinny jeans were from New York & Co. I did go back and buy them in the blue jean color. This outfit is a compilation of a lot of my favorite items that I have put to good use this year. The peplum top is problably one of the best peplum tops I have ever bought. I had it in blue first and then went back and bought it in white. Same thing goes for the bubble necklace and the purse. So the inspiration for this outfit was the heels because they have so many wonderful Fall colors. I could not resist playing them up.
peplum top Forever 21 here
Jeans New York & Co (old) similar here

J.Crew Bubble necklace in Coral similar here
Purse Arrival Just Fab here
Heels Venetta Just Fab here





No comments:

Post a Comment