Friday, October 11, 2013

Fashion Friday: Nautical Bliss

Hi loves! Today's outfit for running errands was so fun and totally me. I have always loved nautical styles as well as the color combinations. This blouse is one of my favorites. It has a tailored silky look and feel as well as gold buttons on the two front pockets. To me this is like New York & Companies answer to J.Crews Blythe Blouse. You Definitely will see more of these blouses in my clothing arsenal. The awesome thing is I used 2 coupons and I got this blouse and another one for under 5$ (and they were new releases at the time). I plan on doing a New York & Co. haul tomorrow on YouTube so be sure to check it out!!





Blouse New York & Co.
Pearls Helzberg
Bag Micheal Kors Hamilton Chain Tote Dillards here
Heels Jayne in Gold Just Fab here

Blazer Forever 21 similar here
Jeans Daily Look here

earrings jewelmint Indian Escape









This is a 2 week old twist out. Lips Mac Rebel and Lilly lashes.



No comments:

Post a Comment