Thursday, December 20, 2012

Asos Holiday Look Book and outfit Ideas

Hi Loves! I finally finished this video on my holiday outfit ideas. I wanted the most original fabrics and prints I could find and in my opinion Asos.com is great for that! My favorite look out of all of them is the geometric skirt from Asos. I love that during the holidays you can wear such bold prints and fabrics. Hope you all enjoy!

Follow me on Bloglovin!


The YouTube Video




Sleeveless Peplum Top: Topshop here
Belt:H&M
Geometric Skirt:Asos here
Shoes:Just Fab Hello Kitty Racine here



Plaid Check Secretary Blouse: Asos here
Skirt:H&M
Shoes:Shoe Dazzle Naara here


Skater Lace Dress:Asos here
Clutch:Asos
Jewelry: Bird Cage Bangle and Gemma Earrings Jewelmint


Not Shown
Gold Lace Top: Forever 21
Emerald Skinny Jeans: H&M
Shoes:Love Culture
Belt: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment