Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fabulous Winter Curls

This is my first time video taping my twist out now that my hair is a bit longer and I have found some products that work with m hair.

I have co washed with Treseme for dry hair and detangled with a pick. I used Carol's Daughter Hair Milk as my leave in conditioner and Shea Moisture Curling Souffle to add oil to my hair and to act as a humectant. As a result my hair was softer than ever, shiny, and moisturized.

I had my twists in for  days and slept with a silk bonnet on. At night I retwisted them and just wore the bonnet. I wore my twists for  days.

The YouTube Video
Twist out on natural hair. Products used Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and Shea Moisture Curling Souffle





Winterize Your Curls
NaturallyCurly

No comments:

Post a Comment