Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just Fab Haul Review Fete a Fete and Hello Kitty Collections

This month most of the shoes I bought from Just Fab were from a specific collection ie; the Fete a Fete or the Hello Kitty collections. All of the items I purchased were unique and inspired from the Sleigh Bells Clutch that was inspired by Alexander McQueen to the black sequin covered Desdemona ankle boots. These are all great shoes to add to your shoe collection if you are a collector like I am!

Click here to start your own Just Fab Showroom!


                                           
The YouTube Video


Just Fab Desdemona here


Just Fab Luisa here




2 comments:

  1. amazing shoes!!
    If you want, let's follow each other on Bloglovin. Let me know when you followed me and I will follow right back ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thanks for stopping by also! I will check out your page!

      Delete