Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sophisticated Autumn Stripes

There are a lot of things I love about this outfit. 
One it is comfortable. 
Two, it was under 30.00.
Jewel Mint| Morning Rain Earrings
          It can be dressed down with loafers or ballet flats or you can do as I did and pair it up with some chic loafer like heels. I love shades of blue, gray, and mustard for fall. Since I live in Florida the weather is almost perfect and I can wear shorts right now. A stroll by the pond was definitely on my "to do" list today!
Shoes Shoe Dazzle Inessa


Honora Pearls here

Mustard Paper Bag Shorts Forever 21

Michael Kors Watch here

If your interested in my braid out on natural hair check out my YouTube video on this look by clicking here!

Bag (Old) Brahmin


Sheer Forever 21 Striped Shirt here.


No comments:

Post a Comment