Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Nail Polish Haul! Essie, Avon, and OPI



So this is a mini Nail Polish Haul. I was really jonesing for some fall nail polish colors this month. I have been building my nail polish collection this year and I had lots of pastels. I am still on the fence about weather I will be trying the velvet nail polish this season. 

Ulta was having a great sale this month. Spend 10.00 get 5.00 off so I used that as an opportunity to buy the OPI polishes since they are 12.00 normally. I was very impressed with the Avon nail polishes because they highly pigmented and they also go on in 2 coats. They dry shiny and don't even need a top coat. The Avon polishes are about 3.49 a bottle, but in Campaign 25 they are selling 14 bottles (full sized) for 24.00$ If you are looking to add to your nail polish collection this would be a great time! The Essie Luxe Effects are great for adding some flare to whatever color you are wearing. I have 2 of the Luxe Effects already, but I have not tried these two yet.



Avon Nail Polish here

Nailtiques which will help with regrowing damaged nails here

OPI nail polish from left to right: Extravaganza, Classic and Reserve


Essie Luxe Effects in As Good as it Gets and Pearl Perfection here






Nailpolish

No comments:

Post a Comment