Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Little Chilly Weather FROM H AND M

 Nail Polish Avon (Luxe Lavender here) and (Mosaic Effects in Plum Illusion here) and True Colors Eye shadow Quad in Vivid Violet here.
Happy Wednesday everyone!! We are experiencing a little bit of chilly weather here and I am loving it!! I got to wear my new H&M sweater which was buy one get one free (IE; 12.00). Now, that's shopping on a budget! I paired this up with my Just Fab Avanthi Riding boots and leggings from American Apparel  The best thing about this outfit was the makeup and nail polish from Avon. I will be doing a makeup tutorial using this eye shadow quad with in the week. When I put it on it was absolutely gorgeous!

Accessories: big hair bow Bealls Dept. Store and Hello kitty nerd glasses (from Ebay). Just Fab Avanthi boots here. H&M cowl neck sweater here. H&M leather bag similar here.

Follow me on Instagram! @fashiontolive
Jewel Mint Baroque Bracelets and Bombshell Bracelet

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment