Sunday, March 17, 2019

Weekend Adventures: Happy St. Patricks Day From The Lomsaks + OOTD


Today was a rainy overcast Sunday- probably one that most people stayed inside for. Today there were a lot of events going on so we decided to go out and explore.Tampa usually turns up for St. Patricks day, but maybe the weather had people feeling like staying in (or maybe they were going out much later). It works out for us because we don't stay out that late. 

We finally went to a place that I have been interested in for a while. They do have a gluten free menu, but we weren't there to eat. I did have some craft cocktails one that was verified to be completely gluten free. Today's look is pretty simple in my opinion, I basically was looking for something with a little green in it. It's been in the 80's this week, but I think I may have to break out the coats again for the upcoming week!
XOXO


Frose



Gluten free Moscow Mule




T-shirt: Just Fab

Pants: Shein

Heels: Just Fab LUXE not recent

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle

Clutch: Louis Vuitton



*This bar has been indefinitely closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment