Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday Night YOWW: Deep V Body Suit x3+ Peak-a-boo Bralet + Jeans

                                

Hi loves! Tonight, we went out for sushi at a place that has some nice GF offerings. As you may know, we experienced some insane weather this past weekend so its currently a whopping 74 degrees (and to boot, I am freezing lol). I figured it was the perfect opportunity to play around with layers (my favorite) and accessories. So today, I am using the lace bralet as an accessory and a layer.

A peek-a-boo lace bralet is the perfect way to take a relatively plain outfit from wow to YOWW. A lace bralet not only ads layers, but dimension, and depth to a look with very little effort; all you need is confidence! This is my second pee-a-boo lace look, how would you all style a lace bralet? Let me know in the comments!



Deep V-Neck: Express
Jeans: DL 1961 Not recent similar here
Bralet: Express
Blanket Scarf: Lulus not recent
Heels: Monolo Blahnik
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma
Lipstick Urban Decay Night Moth
Bangles: Kendra Scott Andy not recent












No comments:

Post a Comment