Thursday, September 22, 2016

September 2016 Fabletics- Turn it Up Collection Review



This months Fabletics review was the "Turn it Up" collection and in my opinion this was a very diverse and fun collection featuring the popsicle and tribal geo prints. I love the prints, the colors, and the different styles of tops to pair with the salar crops and capris. At the time these photos were taken it was incredibly hot and humid reaching almost 100 degrees and the fabric held up great; keeping me dry and cool.

 I heard that a few people experienced the colors bleeding after washing, but I did not have any issues with that. This was a great collection and everything fits true to size except the Neema romper. I ordered my usual size in it and found that it was pretty tight and short so I would have liked to go up one size. I actually am reviewing the Neema romper on my YouTube channel next week so I wont get to far into that. One thing that I do want to point out is that the running shorts previously used to come with built in underware and I see that they have stopped adding that which is great! The shorts have a smoother feel and are less bulky now.

A lot of these items have currently gone on sale or are still on sale so you can check them out on the Fabletics website.
.





Kampala
Crystal Top
Salar Capri








Neema Romper




Tripoli
Bryce Tank
Salar Crop






Durban
Oula tank
running shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment