Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hello September: Maxi Skirt + Crop Top + Stacked Chokers

                                     

With fall right around the corner I have been dying to wear this mustard maxi dress and bring out the vampy lipsticks. This fall the color is referred to as "spicy mustard" by the way. The 90's clothing trends from my early teen days are pretty much back (I didn't think they would make a full resurgence, but here we are) so I took this chance to wear my favorite beaded stacked chokers. This outfit is 100% a recycled outfit from my closet. I just changed out the accessories and paired these super cute heels with it. This fall I am looking forward to bringing out more of my vintage items to style and wear again! XOXO

Crop top Asos (old)| Maxi skirt Zara (similar here)| Heels Just Fab Raenetta here| Hamilton Chain tote (soft leather) (not in stock) similar here| Ettika x South Moon Under feather choker here| Tigers Eye choker Ettika here| Drop Feather charm choker c/o  Ettika x South Moon Under here| Crystal Overload choker in  Ettika here| Cluster Must Have choker in Tigers Eye Ettika here|.

*Wearing Urban Decay Lipstick in Blackmail
















No comments:

Post a Comment