Friday, September 23, 2016

Autumn Date Night: Potters Clay Vintage Ruffle Silk Blouse + Jeans + Jimmy Choo



Happy Friday! Tonight I am wearing another one of my favorite colors "potters clay" I would also call it terracotta. I decided to go for a fall inspired look, but classic. Potters clay is one of the 2016 Fall Pantone colors and I am very excited since I have a lot of clothes in this color. It complements all skin tones and pairs well with other colors! I am wearing two necklaces tonight because of the healing and calming compositions of the stones. Both Pyrite and Goldstone promote positivity, tranquility, and healing; the Goldstone also blocks negative energy and stabilizes.

Silk top Vintage Bebe| Jeans Rock and Republic here| Heels Jimmy Choo Abel here| Bag Louis Vuitton Neverfull | Kendra Scott Elle earrings in goldstone here| Kendra Scott Rayne necklace in Goldstone here| Kendra Scott Rae necklace in Pyrite (not sold)|.

*Lipstick Colour Pop Metallics Lipstick Kween
















Blackened Grouper







No comments:

Post a Comment