Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 2016 Fabletics December Collection- Currently Celebrating National Pilates Day




Verbena- below
Balm Tank
Salar Capri

                                  

Hi loves! This month (meaning April) Fabletics haul & review features some sets that came out in December; I can't remember the collection name. You can find some of these items on sale here up to 40% off. This months review is pretty straight forward because I have already reviewed the salar capris in the past:

Fit true to size
super cute
love the prints that they choose
I have never had any issues with fading or shrinking of fabric.

What's new in this collection is the balm tank. Its a tank top with a small v-neck, its subtle and cute. the tank is super soft and I have washed both many times and they remain the same! This collection featured an awesome gold and silver foil print that you could get on several sets and accessories. I have been excited for National Pilates Day for 2016 and I guess I got my days mixed up. Its the 7th and I hope you all share your awesome pictures with me on Instagram @fashiontolive. XOXO

                           












Winnipeg-below
Balm Tank
Salar Capris











NOEL- Below
Hamilton Sweatpant II
Scoop tee II C/O



This set I still need to photograph & I will update with the pictures. I love the Hamilton sweatpants II, I own 2 pairs and one pair of the Hamilton sweatpants I. What I like about them is that you can redeem your points at checkout and get them basically for free. I wanted them in red, but since this came out during Christmas they sold out quickly. The scoop tee is pretty comfortable and I  love the gold foil print. It wasn't cold here long enough for me to wear it more than two times (its long sleeved).






No comments:

Post a Comment