April 2016 Fabletics December Collection- Currently Celebrating National Pilates Day




Verbena- below
Balm Tank
Salar Capri

                                  

Hi loves! This month (meaning April) Fabletics haul & review features some sets that came out in December; I can't remember the collection name. You can find some of these items on sale here up to 40% off. This months review is pretty straight forward because I have already reviewed the salar capris in the past:

Fit true to size
super cute
love the prints that they choose
I have never had any issues with fading or shrinking of fabric.

What's new in this collection is the balm tank. Its a tank top with a small v-neck, its subtle and cute. the tank is super soft and I have washed both many times and they remain the same! This collection featured an awesome gold and silver foil print that you could get on several sets and accessories. I have been excited for National Pilates Day for 2016 and I guess I got my days mixed up. Its the 7th and I hope you all share your awesome pictures with me on Instagram @fashiontolive. XOXO

                           












Winnipeg-below
Balm Tank
Salar Capris











NOEL- Below
Hamilton Sweatpant II
Scoop tee II C/O



This set I still need to photograph & I will update with the pictures. I love the Hamilton sweatpants II, I own 2 pairs and one pair of the Hamilton sweatpants I. What I like about them is that you can redeem your points at checkout and get them basically for free. I wanted them in red, but since this came out during Christmas they sold out quickly. The scoop tee is pretty comfortable and I  love the gold foil print. It wasn't cold here long enough for me to wear it more than two times (its long sleeved).






Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers