Monday, September 21, 2015

Shift Dress and Lots of Layers

Today, I am implementing some of the styling that I saw while at this weekends Neiman Marcus CUSP Event (blog post here). Not only am I using Folklorica, but I am implementing the use of layers. Its cool enough here now where I can play around with layers so I am sure I will have a lot of fun over the next few months experimenting.

Now, I discussed Folklorica with you guys a few days ago. 70's style is a huge part of that and 70's style is in right now so once again we will be embracing bell bottoms and hippie style.

Button up Poplin J. Crew here| Moto Vest Just Fab here| Sunnies Charming Charlie here| Shift dress Zara here| Heels Just Fab LUXE (no longer sold}| Necklace c/o Neiman Marcus similar here| Flower Crown H&M here|.








No comments:

Post a Comment