Saturday, September 19, 2015

CUSP Fashion Show- Neiman Marcus Tampa Bay

Hi loves! I had an amazing chance to be a guest hostess to the Neiman Marcus CUSP fashion show here in Tampa. I thought every outfit was inspiring and amazing and instantly had a shopaholic head rush lol. I wanted to share a few pictures. I had such an amazing time and I am so happy that my guests could come out for this day.

The theme of the event was Folklorica which is a mixture of styles. You have the 70's style, lots of layers, deep reds, bold prints, and the use of bold gold accessories. The event consisted of fall to winter looks with three of Neiman Marcus' lead stylists in the CUSP department explaining why they styled the models the way they did.

P.S. I want this faux fur vest so bad! Its not in my price range lol. I so look forward building my wardrobe with Neiman Marcus in the future. I saw so many items that I feel like I need right now! I also loved the styling of all the outfits. Like I said it was inspiring.


























No comments:

Post a Comment