Sunday, April 12, 2015

California Vlogs: Just Fab Photo Shoot + Just Fab, Shoe Dazzle, and Fabletics Tour (YouTube)


Hi guys! The dress that I wore in the main photo on the Just Fab website is not going to be for sale, however the heels are. I did shots in a second outfit and I am not sure if those pictures will appear in next months catalogue. You can find some of the photo shoot pictures on the Just Fab website now! 



 All of these vlogs are also on  my main vlogging channel. I filmed them in sequential order so if you want to see the next two vids they will be in the "About Me" playlist on my profile page here OR my Vlogging channel here the video is also embedded at the bottom of the page.

dressing room

wardrobe



I was super excited that I had the opportunity to be a part of this photo shoot! It was really a surreal and once in a lifetime experience! As much as I have traveled I have never been to California or anywhere on the west coast to be honest. My main reason to be in Cali this week was for this photo shoot so even up until this day, Thursday, I had not done any sight seeing.

natural makeup & hair



I had a great experience with hair and makeup. I kinda go into all of that in my third vlog (its not published yet), but I have been natural for a little over three years and I have never had a hair cut or had anyone style my hair. Just Fab was great in letting me decide how I wanted my hair and they even had a woman there who styled natural hair. She also knew how to do Deva cuts and she trimmed & styled the back of my hair for me. I basically showed up with my hair ready for a twistout (I used As I Am Naturally Leave in Conditioner). Funny thing is this twist out was actually a wash and go I did 4 weeks ago.


lunch


So after the photo shoot which was about 6 hours give or take, (including hair/makeup/styling) we got to tour the headquarters. Just Fab, Fabletics, Shoe Dazzle, and Fab Kids are all housed in the same three story building. It was pretty awesome seeing the building and its architectual design as well as the massive closets containing tons of heels, purses, shoes, and clothes. In a nutshell that entire space is brimming with positivity and in my opinion it breeds creative energy.






             

*not sponsored.
Additional pics courtesy of Just Fab

So far I have secured this picture from the 70's photo shoot. This outfit is available on the Just Fab website.

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment