Friday, April 17, 2015

California Vlogs & Camera Roll: My Last Day + Abalone Cove & The Hills

Hi guys! This was my last day in California and I had SOOOO much fun. I was so glad I got to sight see and hang out. I basically got a tour of the entire area and got to really see California. Had I not done that I really would have left only having been to the marina which looks exactly like where I live. In all the places I have traveled this was probably one of the most beautiful! At the end of the night we wrapped things up at Kincaids. Unfortunately, I did get glutened there (food shown below). I was told it was gluten free, but of course there is the possibility of cross contamination. I hope you all have enjoyed my California vlogs! It was amazing!

















             

No comments:

Post a Comment