Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Glam Grunge Chic OOTD

Hi guys! Today I was going for a different look than usual. I was given quite a few items while I was at the Just Fab Headquarters last week. This blouse in particular is a Large, but I wanted to find a way to make it look cute because I love nautical stripes. I decided to go with a glam, grunge, chic look. Wednesdays are pretty much always for running errands so this outfit was comfortable and easy to move around in. 

I did really light makeup also. MAC mineral powder and Cargo lip gloss in Rio. That's it! A lot of people assume I wear makeup every day, but I really only wear it on days that I am filming and/or going out. Most days I have on no makeup or simple makeup like this.

I also did my hair in a braid out. I did film the take down and I will be uploading that video and blog post tonight. Happy hump day!

Skinny Jeans Just Fab here| Top c/o Just Fab here| Heels Just Fab here| Clutch "Noah" Just Fab here| Plaid top (old)| Sports Bra "Seven II" Fabletics here|.


















No comments:

Post a Comment