Saturday, March 28, 2015

Weekend Style Report: Orlando Weekend Get Away- Bermuda Shorts + Tank


 I can't tell you how much I love Florida style! Bermuda shorts and a tank are perfect for even the hottest of days. Although a simple concept, still chic and its one of my favorites especially being a Florida girl. I have been raving about these seamless tanks for months from Zara; they got in lots of pastel/spring colors which is great! Today my family and I wen to Orlando for brunch and some shopping. I am a serial shopper and although I have tried to break the habit, this tank is one that I own in 5 colors. Its worth it though. I hope you all are having a great weekend!

Tank top Zara here| Bermuda shorts Zara here love these here| bag Phillip Lim (old)| Chain Necklace Ralph Lauren here| Heels Lulus here|.














Fogo De Chao Orlando - Buffet (everything here is GF except the desert)





No comments:

Post a Comment