Friday, March 6, 2015

"Life Would Suck Without You" OOTD

Happy Friday! So, I am obsessed with this cargo jacket that I bought while in Orlando last week! I have always loved cargo jackets, but this one in particular intrigued me because of the rich green color and gold hardware. I also picked up this cute t-shirt at J. Crew while at the same mall, I wore this outfit out to get pizza last night. I am still riding strong with the same twist out from almost two weeks ago. I have not had time to re-wash my hair. I did however spray it down with my water bottle and re-twist it a few days ago. 

Hammered necklace Ralph Lauren (sold out) love this one here| Cargo Jacket H&M here| Tee shirt J. Crew (in store & on sale 13$!)| Gelva Boots Just Fab here| Wide leg jeans New York & Co (old) similar here|.

Wearing MAC Brave Red





























No comments:

Post a Comment