Friday, March 6, 2015

Huge Winter Collective Haul: Zara Bi-Annual Sale+ Try On





Hi loves! I finally had time to upload my collective (winter) Zara Haul. Zara is one of my favorite stores  because their clothes are affordable and a higher quality than a lot of stores at the same price point. I can always find my sizes there which is something that I struggle with almost everywhere else. Last year I discovered that Zara has bi-annual sales and I was like a kid in a candy store. Ever since then I have been hooked. I was really happy with the quality and styles available this winter and luckily have put good use to almost everything shown in my haul.

One thing I did notice while editing this video. I have two organic cotton tee's and I washed the white one this week. In the video I hold it up to the black one that has not been washed and appears to have shrunk! I will have to see if it will stretch back to normal size upon wearing it, but  I just wanted to make note of that. Its only been washed once and in retrospect I may need to abstain from placing it in the dryer.











No comments:

Post a Comment