Thursday, March 19, 2015

VLOG: Gluten Free Food Review on Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas



Hi loves! Just like my last cruise there was very little information online about how Royal Caribbean handles their customers with Celiacs disease. My video review is embedded at the bottom or you can find it here I hope that this can help anyone cruising in the future who has dietary concerns pertaining to gluten.

Gluten Free bread (My Fair Lady Dining Room)
The video covers commentary on the following:

 dining on the main dining hall "My Fair Lady" for breakfast and dinner.

Lunch Dining at the Pool Deck or Buffet

Room Service

I did eat also at Chops Grill (Dinner)

The private Island Pic Nic (Lunch)

All opinions are my own

Not sponsored
Some kind of fancy salad (My Fair Lady Dining Room)

Shrimp Pomodoro (My Fair Lady Dining Room)

breakfast on the pool deck - buffet

Salad on the pool deck (buffet)

Mushroom Soup (Chops Grill)

Fish -Brazino- on a bed of spinach and olive oil.

GF Key Lime Pie (for my birthday)



No comments:

Post a Comment