Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Conditioner Only Wash and Go with Sienna Naturals + Quick Review (Onyx Box)


Hi loves! So today I really just needed to run errands, but I needed to wash my hair. I decided to do something I have never done. Just do a conditioner only wash and go! Now I usually oil rinse every time I wash, but I didn't today because I really wanted to see how this conditioner would work in my hair on its own. I was super impressed! I applied the conditioner to my hair while still in the shower after I co-washed with As I Am Coconut Co-wash. I applied the product root to tip and then let it drip dry which took 3-4 hours. Right now its 95% dry but the very back still has some damp spots so thats why I just say 3-4 hours. Overall I love this product! Not only is it gluten free, but it smells great, has slip, and has my hair feeling super soft. I pretty much got the same amount of definition with this as I do with my favorite gels. I may be going gel-less more often!

Wet Hair







Dry Hair (Dry time 3 hours).







No comments:

Post a Comment