Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Bahamas OOTN: Crewneck Dress + Chevron Heels

Hi loves! This is my last outfit post for my cruise. At this time in the week I was ridiculously bloated from all the cruise food. I was not about taking pictures so I have very few lol. I really liked this outfit though and I don't really feel like it got a fair shake so I will probably wear it again later this year. 

I have been on the hunt for a non-bodycon type crew neck dress for a while! If any of you watch "The Goodwife" the character Diane always wears them and I have grown to love the simple crew neck dress. This is the first time I have found a crew neck dress that was not made out of jersey material and the sexy exposed zipper in the back is just the cherry on top!

Crew neck dress here| Chevron heels here Just Fab Francine currently sold out here may come back into stock!| Necklace Ralph Lauren here|.

*Wearing MAC Half & Half















No comments:

Post a Comment