Friday, March 13, 2015

A Private Affair OOTD

Hi loves! I had a great time last night at a private party at Ocean Prime. I wasn't sure what to expect so I wanted to keep my outfit casual. I have been having trouble styling my wash and go's since my hair has gotten longer. It just hangs in my face no matter how I style it. Its pretty volumous and top heavy so after several attempts I just decided to push it back and put on a head band.  My goal is to wait until after year 4 to get a hair cut, but honestly I would love to get a real Deva Cut right now. I am going to try to hang in there though.

Top H&M Conscious Collection 2012| Joggers New York & Co (old) Similar here & here| Heels here| Necklace Ralph Lauren (currently sold out)|.

*Wearing Cargo lipgloss in Rio from my December Onyx Box.

















No comments:

Post a Comment