Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weekend Style Report: Button Up+Midi Skirt

Hi loves! Its been quite a week for me! I had been sick all week and luckily I am feeling better today. That's the thing that sucks about having Celiacs is that I can be feeling great and eat something and get horribly sick even after taking all the necessary precautions against ingesting gluten. Even after 16 months I am still learning of new things that are not safe for me to ingest! With that being said,  I was just glad to be feeling better and get out of the condo today. I hope you all had a great week!!!

Windowpane blouse Express here| Midi Skirt Express here|  Earrings "Golden Age" Jewelmint here|Stockings Express here| Nolita Heels Prabal Gurung here| Envelope clutch Asos (old).













No comments:

Post a Comment