Monday, January 13, 2014

Add A Little Sunshine to My Day (OOTD)

It has been overcast a lot lately. I needed a little sunshine so I decided to break out this beautiful yellow tweed blazer. I am so glad its the start of a new week! I always try to relax on Mondays, but somehow I always become immersed in chores, errands, and planning. Although this outfit is a bit dressy its perfect for errands because it is easy to get around in. I was tempted to wear booties, but in 65 degree weather I was like why not just wear some flats...

Yellow Collarless Tweed Blazer She Inside here|Zebra Scarf H&M (old) similar here|jeans Rock & Republic (old) similar here| Flats Just Fab LUXE Frost here|Lion Earrings 1015 store here| White cami Forever 21 (old) similar here.



















Here is the latest vlog from my channel FashiontoliveTV



No comments:

Post a Comment