Cruise OOTN Eva Mendez For New York Co

Hi loves! Has anyone else shopped the Eva Mendez for New York & Co line yet? Its been out since September. The only thing I wanted were these pants which of course were never available in the store and sold out online immediately. I was able to snag a pair at the last minute (before my cruise) and I had to work it into my look book. The first night we were pretty tired and I did not feel like getting super dressed up so this outfit was perfect.
Basic Tee From H&M
Pants Eva Mendez for New York & Co here



Left Hand- Jewelmint Birdcage Bangle here
Right Hand Beaded Bracelet Keira Kitsy Lane
Michael Kors Watch and bangles


Heels Bebe (vintage)

bag Louis Vuitton

Lion Necklace Lulus here


Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers