Friday, November 15, 2013

A Little Sparkle on a Cold-ish Rainy Day

Hi Loves! Goodness, it was a rainy and cold-ish kind of day! I promise you it got dark at little after 4 pm which was crazy. I think it was more cold in my house than it was outside which led me to believe I needed to wear a sweater. Anyway, still fab and I love the preppy look and ripped jeans. I don't know why. The glasses always come on and off since I wear them while I am driving. Many times they are not a part of my OOTD. As for the hair, I guess I am getting the hang of those twist outs. I actually felt like I was having a bad hair day, but when I went out I got a lot of compliments.




Heels Just Fab here


Bracelet Keira Kitsy Lane

Add caption


Blouse (old) from Asos
Crew Neck Sweater New York & Co here
Jeans Daily Look here




Makeup Naked Palette 1 & 2 (my favs)

4 comments: