Monday, November 25, 2013

Vacation Lookbook: Sea Day OOTN Sexy Convertible Jumpsuit



Hi loves! So this jumpsuit was so much fun! It can be worn about five different ways. To me this was a risque type outfit because all of the ways that you can wear it are a bit revealing. I opted for this look which was the most conservative since I was attending a dinner which consisted of a lot of elderly people. Needless to say a lot of people were staring at me, but there were some younger women who did like this outfit.






Heels Venetta Just Fab here

Gold Chain Belt (old)

Lion necklace Lulus here

Kiera Bracelet Kitsy Lane
Gold Bombshell bracelet and Lioness Luxe Bracelet Jewelmint here



1 comment:

  1. I loveeeeee your hair! So pretty!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete