Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Super Skinny Moto Jeans from Just Fab

Hi loves! I was sent these jeans to review since I am a Just Fab Brand Ambassador. They are supposed to made of a stretchier material that should be flattering on any body type and features zippers on the back ankles. I was sent a size 25 and they fit perfectly right out of the bag.

The color I have is storm which is a blackish gray color that gets lighter on the knees. I am very happy with the cut and overall fit of the jeans. In the past I have noted that even though the jeans always fit me true to size I would prefer something in a different cut because I felt like I looked shorter than usual when I wore certain jeans from Just Fab.

The super skinny cut of these jeans elongate the legs as well as give a skinnier illusion. The color also makes the jeans look more expensive and high end also. The zipper on the back is a nice touch also. Some people may not be a fan of that, but its what makes them "moto jeans" and what better than to wear with then other than a moto jacket! I am pretty happy with everything about them.






















Jacket Forever 21
Black Tube Top H&M
Moto Jeans Just Fab here
Heels Morgandy Just Fab here










2 comments:

  1. Cute twisted protective style. My hair is too fine to fill out twist. But I see it looks lovely on thicker hair!

    ReplyDelete