Friday, January 18, 2013

The Look For Less: Lilly Ghalichi's Red Dress

When I saw Lilly tweet this pic of her outfit I loved that red dress! It was only by chance that I happened to come across a very similar dress and decided to do this post. I was able to put this outfit together for under 110$ 
Lilly is carrying a Chanel bag and Louboutins. I am not sure where her dress came from, but it looks like a Lloyd dress or somthing similar.








Red Dress Old Navy found here

Quilted Purse Daily Look Here



Shoes Just Fab Jenn Here. These heels are great because they have a great look and feel. They look very high end in my opinion with the quilting pattern. I thought they were a great match to go up against her Louboutins. I also like that this shoe is comfortable as well as affordable! It is currently buy one get one free which makes it even cheaper than 39.95.


Red Dress 22.99 Old Navy
Belt 1.50 Forever 21
Quilted purse 41.00 Daily Look
Shoes 39.95 Just Fab

Click here to get 10.00$ off at Daily Look

                                                             Total    105.44$


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. tunika

    ReplyDelete